Highlights of the 45th Senate include
- Updates on the implementation of SUES (Study of Undergraduate Education at Stanford) recommendations
11/08/12 and 6/13/13.
- A follow up discussion on online learning initiatives by the new Vice Provost for Online Learning, John Mitchell
- A panel discussion on units in majors.
- A preliminary report by Unversity Registrar Tom Black on class scheduling
- A report from the new Director of Athletics, Bernard Muir
- An update on the potential impact on research from the federal budget crisis by the Committee on Research and Dean of Research Ann Arvin
- Revisions to the Alternative Review Process from the Board of Judicial Affairs
- A panel discussion on the future of the PhD Degree
More information on each report can be found in the minutes from that meeting.
All other reports can be viewed via the agendas.