Highlights of the 44th Senate include
- The Study of Undergraduate Education at Stanford (SUES) report
- Dean of Earth Sciences, Pam Matson's report
- Outgoing Dean of Medicine Philip Pizzo's report
- Revisions to the Conflict of Interest Policy and Revisions to the Policy on Consulting and Other Outside Professional Activities
- The Committee on Undergraduate Standards and Policy's recommendations on the Freshman Year (3/8/12), general education requirements (5/3/12) and revisions to the writing requirements (5/17/12)
- Discussion on online education
More information on each report can be found in the minutes from that meeting.
All other reports can be viewed via the agendas.