Highlights of the 43rd Senate include
- Revisions to the Charge to the Committee on Undergraduate Admissions and Financial Aid, by the Committee on Committees
- Update from the task force on the Study of Undergraduate Education at Stanford (SUES)
11/4/10 and 5/12/11
- Report from President Hennessy on challenges in higher education
- A panel on student mental health and well being
- A report from the Committee on Libraries on the future of Stanford Libraries
- A panel discussion on the humanities
- A panel discussion with the Board of Trustees
- Protection of research in event of an earthquake
- A report from an ad hoc committee on Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC)
More information on each report can be found in the minutes from that meeting.
All other reports can be viewed via the agendas.