Highlights of the 42nd Senate include
- Report on Budget issues from Provost Etchemendy
- Report from the Senate ad hoc committee to Examine Non-academic Council Appointment Procedures
- A report from the Stanford Management Company
- A discussion on the role of intellectual property in Universities and University/Industry Partnerships
- A report from the Dean of the School of Engineering, Jim Plummer
- A report from the Dean of the School of Humanities and Sciences, Richard Saller
- The Honor Code Report and Panel Discussion
- A panel discussion on Stanford Institutes
- Discussion on the Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC)
- Challenges in Higher Education, President Hennessy
More information on each report can be found in the minutes from that meeting.
All other reports can be viewed via the agendas.