Highlights of the 41st Senate include
- Dual Career Academic Couples
- NCAA Accreditation: Analysis on Student Graduation Rates
- Revision of the Policy on Nondescrimination in Research from the Committee on Research
- Information Security Policy and Initiatives
- Update on New Facilities in the School of Medicine and How They Will Transform Research and Education
- Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education
More information on each report can be found in the minutes from that meeting.
All other reports can be viewed via the agendas.