Highlights of the 40th Senate include
- Report on the Coalition of Intercollegiate Athletics
- Proposed revision to the Student Judicial Charter from the Judicial Affairs Board
- Discussion on the criteria of Hoover Institution's appointment process
- Recommendation to revise the charge to the Committee on Undergraduate Standards and Policies from the Committee on Committees
- Recommendation for experimental program for I-HUM GER/Area One
- The NCAA Accreditation Report
- Policy regarding approval of joint degree programs (JDPs) from the Committee on Graduate Studies
- Area One of the General Education Requirements from the Committee on Undergraduate Standards and Policies
More information on each report can be found in the minutes from that meeting.
All other reports can be viewed via the agendas.