Highlights of the 37th Senate include
- Parking and Transportation Systems report
- Report on Stanford University Press
- Revisions to the Policy on Conflict of Interest and Commitment from the Committee on Research
- Faculty Recruitment and Faculty Diversity
- Revision of the General Education Requirements from the Committee on Undergraduate Standards and Policies
- HighWire Press and Digitization Project
- Final Report on Graduate Student Survey from the Committee on Graduate Studies
- Stem Cell Research Policy from the Committee on Research
More information on each report can be found in the minutes from that meeting.
All other reports can be viewed via the agendas.