Highlights of the 36th Senate include
- Recommendation to change application procedures policy for co-terminal master's degrees from the Committee on Graduate Studies
- Survey on Faculty Quality of Life
12/4/03 and 1/22/04
- Revisions of two by-laws of the Student Judicial Charter
- Report from Kathleen Sullivan, Dean of the Law School
- Report on Undergraduate Advising
- Report from the Provost's Advisory Committee on Status of Women Faculty
- Perspectives on Growth from the Planning and Policy Board
More information on each report can be found in the minutes from that meeting.
All other reports can be viewed via the agendas.