Highlights of the 34th Senate include
- Revision of Faculty Tenure Policy
- Discussion on Institutional Approaches to Distance Learning from the Committee on Research
- Report on New Faculty Housing
- Report from the Dean of the School of Medicine Philip Pizzo
- Revision of Policy on Sexual Harassment and Consensual Sexual or Romantic Relationships
5/2/02 and 5/30/02
- Proposal for realignment of three Academic Council Committees (C-AAA, C-US and C-GS) and recommendation of charges to the Committee on Undergraduate Standards adn Policy (C-USP), the Committee on Review of Undergraduate Majors (C-RUM) and Committee on Graduate Studies (C-GS) from the Committee on Committees
More information on each report can be found in the minutes from that meeting.
All other reports can be viewed via the agendas.