Highlights of the 33rd Senate include
- Revision to the charge to the Committee on Research from the Committee on Committees
- Report on Undergraduate Advising
- Report on Faculty Housing programs
- Report on Child Care
- Report from the Director of SLAC
- Recommendation for Policy on Minimum Progress Requirements for Graduate Students and Guidelines for Dismissal of Graduate Students for Academic Reasons, from the Committee on Graduate Studies and the Committee on Academic Appraisal and Achievement
- Discussion of Proposed Reorganization of the Language and Literature Departments
- Proposal for Revised Undergraduate Writing Requirement
5/3/01 and 5/17/01
- Stanford in the Community
More information on each report can be found in the minutes from that meeting.
All other reports can be viewed via the agendas.