Highlights of the 32nd Senate include
- Recommendation of a new policy on Relationships Between Students and Outside Entities from the Committee on Research
- Discussion of Draft Community Plan for Stanford University Lands in Unincorporated Santa Clara County
- Revised Policy on Use of Stanford University Name and Trademark
- Revision of Faculty Discipline Policy
11/11/99 and 12/2/99
- Discussion of Interdisciplinary Teaching Programs
- Student Judicial Charter Amendment
- Update on Residential Education Programs
- Faculty Senate and Graduate Student Council joint meeting
- The Undergraduate Major: Guidelines and Policy, from the Committee on Undergraduate Studies
5/11/00re information on each report can be found in the minutes from that meeting.
More information on each report can be found in the minutes from that meeting.
All other reports can be viewed via the agendas.