Highlights of the 31st Senate include
- Discussion of proposed changes to the Copyright Policy
- Changes to the Tuition Grant Program from the Committee on Faculty and Staff Benefits
- Discussion of Faculty Housing Issues
- Area One Implementation report
- Proposed Statement on Faculty Appeal Procedures (to replace Statement on Faculty Grievance Procedures)
- Discussion of Junior Faculty Issues
- Report from Dean Hennessy on the School of Engineering
More information on each report can be found in the minutes from that meeting.
All other reports can be viewed via the agendas.