Academic Council Committee Resources
- Senate and Committee Handbook
- Overview of University Governance
- Committee on Committees Position on Academic Council Committee Memberships
- The Powers and Responsibilities of Academic Council Committees
- Responsibilities of the Chair of an Academic Council Committee
Faculty are nominated to serve on committees by the Committee on Committees. The CoC welcomes faculty volunteers. Volunteers are also sought for the Board of Judicial Affairs and Judicial Panel Pools. To register your interest, or find out more about the time commitment, please contact Adrienne Emory at email@example.com.
- Guidelines for Preparation of Annual Reports and Proposals
- Scheduling and Preparing Items for Senate or Steering Committee Presentation
C-GS and C-RUM review IDPs, JDPs and interdisciplinary honors programs. For questions about the review cycle of a particular program, please contact Shunit Harpaz, staff to C-GS and C-RUM, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also see the review guidelines, SenD#6610.
Student are full voting members of the committees. They are nominated by NomCom. Please contact NomCom at http://nomcom.stanford.edu if you would like to serve.
For more information on how the committees work with the Senate, see the resources above, or click on Senate Resources.